Thursday 22 November 2012

its raining ice!!yay!!!my 1st interview!i love it here!

Hi dear, 
Late blog entry? i know.Its been a bit busy for me,with assignments and exams prep.
Today it was raining ice!thats the first time i would see that, the ground is very very very slippery, my friend twisted her ankle!its very important that you wear the proper boots here! and proper jackets and thermal underwear (s)(microfleece) and leg warmer, and thick socks and sweaters and inner hoodie and thermal vests!!!!now my eyebrows ache, its so cold my eyeballs ache, my lips tremble and i have lost total feeling in them!i need to wear a mask sometimes such that its only my nose thats out!I cannot wait for summer!

I got my 1st interview for an RA.Its just a Resident Assistant job in the school hostel, where i am in charge of a floor, organize fun programs for students, create an inclusive environment and submit weekly reports.Still its my 1st job and i love it, that i got a job after my 1st interview here.I was selected from a selection of more than 50 students in my school, so in addition to being an RRC student, i am also a Staff member..yay!!!!!

The assignments are killing, if you plan to come to school abroad and you want to do sciences, do it as a single woman, i cannot imagine managing marriage and this!not to say that i don't have married classmates...
In fact the pregnant lady in my class scored the highest for one of my courses, so go figure..Gander goose things!i have to go!take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment