Thursday 15 November 2012

One of the good days!

Oh! i love today sha!
One, i had an audit/inspection if my lab books, by a top QA Guy and he thought i was doing a great job!that felt good!
next i had the most  interesting discussion with an Iranian and a Jamaician today.
Do you know that in IRAN they do not pay taxes at all and everything is free, even cosmetic surgery?
The catch is that they don't have free speech, everything else,  however is free.
of course they have strict public conduct and code of dressing, but so what eh???I didn't know that at all.
I met a Jamaican who knows so much about Nigeria that its scary. The Whole Yar adua Drama, New currency proposal, PDP Shenaningans, EVERYTHING!i felt stupid with Mauvette, the Jaimacan, how can anybody be that informed eh?She even knew so much stuff about IRAN, that the Iran girl was equally perplexed as i was.
I have so much assignments, i actually have to draw a flow chart to know what am submittiing  and when, how to study, prep for presentations etc etc.
I really love it here and i hope you consider Canada first if you want to study.
I have to go now.
xoxo,
Oyin.

No comments:

Post a Comment