Sunday 4 November 2012

Introduction.....

Hi,
My name is oyin and i am currently studying in canada, before i came here to study, i found out that there was not a lot of resources online directed at giving me unbiased information regarding what country to go? cost of living? jobs? immigration afterwards? security? what to study? visa application ?what happens after i got there? etc etc.
I decided to start this blog to help you the Naija student make informed decision before leaving, so that you won' t make some of the mistakes i made and perhaps save a few pennies along the way. i would post something every week or alternate days depending on my schedule.
I hope its an entertaining read, it would definitely be truthful.
Check out my you tube video here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdUhe5ObgGs&feature=plcp

No comments:

Post a Comment